Friday, June 3, 2011

THREE. 70% done painting!


First and foremost, sorry that I did not update the blog as promised. I was too tired to even open my eyes after the painting session!

Anyway, here's my progress for this current painting. After layers and layers of paint, I can finally say it's 70% done!

I'm trying to achieve the different effects of the different painting techniques which will result in different textures. So far for this current painting, there are 4 techniques used for different parts. Each part has its own story and purpose, which I will reveal once I'm totally done with the painting.

So far, I'm proud at my progress for this painting!

Hwaiting to me! (hwaiting - a form of encouragement in Korean!)

Just so you know, someday I will have my own art gallery! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment